The design process as well as the production is done in Mexico City. We work with minuscule care the preparation of each and every one of our garments.
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- Origin: Colombia
- 80% polyester
- 20% lycra
- Sustainability: 100% of the water used for its production is treated water and at least 60% of the water is recycled or reused in its processes.
TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO TEXTILE.
- Antistain-Antisweat: Permanence of color when in contact with sweat.
- Antochlorine: Permanence of color before chlorinated water and seawater.
- ColorTech: Vivid colors for longer.
- Sun protection: UPF30 + sun protection
WASH AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTION
- Hand wash with cold water
- Rinse after use in chlorinated and / or salt water
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat (in the shade)
- Do not use bleach
- Avoid direct contact on the fabric with sunscreens, oils and lotions
- Avoid using in hot tubs or spas that contain high temperature water, it can damage the firmness of the fabric.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
FEES AND CUSTOMS
In international shipments, taxes, fees and other mandatory payments will be paid in full by the customer. Dulce Armenta Swim will not be responsible for custom taxes established by your resident country.