The design process as well as the production is done in Mexico City. We work with meticulous care in making each and every one of our garments.
FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- 80% polyester
- 20% lycra
Sustainability: 100% of the water used for its production is treated water and at least 60% of the water is recycled or reused in its processes.
TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO TEXTILE.
- Anti-stain-Anti-sweat: Permanence of the color when in contact with sweat.
- Antichlor: Color permanence before chlorinated water and sea water.
- ColorTech: More vivid colors for longer.
- Sun Protection: UPF30 + Sun Protection
WASHING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTION
- Hand wash cold
- Rinse after use in chlorinated and / or salt water
- Do not iron
- Do not use dryer
- Dry spread (in the shade)
- Do not use bleach
- Avoid direct contact on the fabric with sunscreen, oils and lotions
- Avoid using in hot tubs or spas containing high temperature water, it may damage the firmness of the fabric.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
FEES AND CUSTOMS
On international shipments, taxes, duties and other mandatory payments will be paid in full by the customer. Dulce Armenta Swim will not be responsible for custom taxes established by your resident country.