Notice of Privacy
YOUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
- What information Dulce Armenta collects from the users of our websites.
- How Dulce Armenta uses the personal information you share with us and what we obtain through our relationship.
- What personal information, if any, can Dulce Armenta share with others and what are the conditions that protect your information if it should be shared.
- What kind of security measures Dulce Armenta takes to protect your information against loss or disclosure and how Dulce Armenta will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- Under what circumstances can you access the personal information you shared with Dulce Armenta, correct it, limit its use to Dulce Armenta and even remove it from our records.
- Other details you should know about privacy and Dulce Armenta.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR WEBSITES AND STORES COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Dulce Armenta collects information that you provide to us or that we obtain through your use of our websites or your purchases in our stores. We receive and store the information you enter on our websites, which you provide to us in our stores or in any other way. For example, you provide us with information when you register on our website, when you log in, when you search, when you add items in your shopping cart, when you pay, when you participate in a survey, contest or promotion, when you request advertising material or when you place Contact Dulce Armenta Customer Service. As a result of these actions, you could provide us with such information as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information and personal preferences about products and purchases.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information when you visit our websites. In addition, we may also receive information about you from other sources, such as by sending you special offers that may interest you, and adding it to our account.
HOW US SWEETS ARMS YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected about you to provide you with the best possible shopping experience, the most current trends in clothing and accessories and the novelties about personal style. If you participate in a survey, contest or promotion, we use the information submitted to improve our services and determine if you qualify for any reward. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties or to our affiliates who want to offer their own products and services, unless you request it or authorize us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Dulce Armenta when necessary for us to complete a transaction that you have authorized or to perform another activity that you have requested.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Dulce Armenta whom we have hired to provide services on our behalf. All companies acting on our behalf are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information we provide to them and to use this information only to provide the services we order.
We may disclose personal information about our clients as allowed or required by law, such as in the case of a citation or similar legal process, or in the case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed below. We may disclose information about you to protect against possible fraud and other crimes and enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make reasonable decisions about how we use and share your information on our websites. Dulce Armenta collects and uses personal information about you in several ways:
- USE OF THE WEBSITE. Dulce Armenta or the service providers authorized by Dulce Armenta can study the activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) in relation to your use of our websites. We may use this information collected or stored in order to provide a better service, facilitate and monitor the use of the website and address security risks. Dulce Armenta, or one of the service providers authorized by Dulce Armenta, may use this information to track the set of traffic patterns on our websites for the internal analysis of Dulce Armenta.
- ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you buy on our website. You can visit our website without registering, but if you want to add items to the shopping cart, create a list of desired products or use other special functions on our website, you must provide us with certain information, including your name, address, number of phone number and email address to open an account. We will help you create a username and password to protect your account information.
- COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN STORE. We collect information about you when you buy or sign up at our stores to receive advertising material.
OUR DATA PROTECTION
Our internal data protection policies limit access to customer personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal data only for commercial purposes for Dulce Armenta. Our employees are subject to Dulce Armenta policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our clients’ personal information. Employees who violate these rules will be subject to disciplinary measures, including dismissal.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that are designed to protect the personal information of our customers. For example, for the security of your online visits to our websites, we can use firewalls, encryption techniques and / or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Dulce Armenta cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and do so at your own risk. In the case of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information we will notify you, as far as possible and if necessary, so that you can take appropriate protective measures. Unless you indicate otherwise, we can notify you about these circumstances through the email address you provided when registering on our websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED ON OUR WEBSITES?
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND WEB SITES CONTAINING OUR BRANDS
CONTACT PREFERENCES AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have several options when deciding how you will use Dulce Armenta your personal information. When you register online on our websites, you can opt out of receiving information about our products, services and special offers by mail or email. If you choose not to receive advertising information by postal or electronic mail, Dulce Armenta may continue to contact you when necessary to manage your account and process your purchases.
It is very important to keep your account information accurate and up to date so that we can offer you an excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, incorrect or out of date, follow the instructions on the “My Account” page on our websites to correct and update it online, or contact Customer Service.
If you need additional help or would like more information about our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT MORE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
It is important that you carefully maintain the confidentiality of your passwords and / or account information and that you are responsible for protecting your identity and personal information when you are online.
You can request for free more information about how we store your personal data. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, about the information in the correction, blocking or deletion of your data or even about the revocation of the consent granted, please contact our privacy agents by sending an email to email@example.com.